Where my Books are Sold (in stores):
- Gamer’s Bazaar– Local trading card shop and awesome place. They’re selling my book.
- Villainous Grounds- Café/comic book shop/nerd haven with a rad atmosphere and staff. They sell my books.
- AM Trading Co.- A St. Louis Comic book shop that sells some of my books. Wonderful staff.
- Books Galore– A local bookstore where my book is sold. Has everything you could need! Super amazing place!
- Books are Better- A hidden gem in the town my school is in. Kind people, so supportive. Lovely place.
- Aesop’s Treasury- Good friends who have all the used books, tabletop, and charm in one store you could ask for.
- A Bees Creations- Makes amazing jewelry, masks, wands, and more. Also does cosplay photo shoots. Super kawaii group!
- Arkham Comics- A comic book and nerd memorabilia shop owned by the coolest, most fantastic nerdy couple ever!
- Heather Bahr Photography– College friend with her own photography business
Caroline Beffa Photography – High school friend with own photography business
Casey Blumenstock– Local short story writer, blogger, geek, tired mom, and fantastic friend!
Critter Lane Petting Zoo- A near-by, amazing, fun petting zoo! Animals! ^^
Crystal Clear Photography- High school friend with own photography business
- Grimm Stone Studios by Kendal R. Hart- Amazing sci-fi, mythology, and freelance sculptor!
- K & A Games- Card shop a few towns away. Rad people!
Nathan Brown– One of my best friends. Website design major and game streamer on Youtube
Charles Scott Carron– Salon Master, Singer, Author, dear friend
Brandon Elliott- The amazing hypnotist of our local anime conventions. Check out his shows on my Youtube Channel.
Innovative Force– That’s right! The dance team on “America’s Got Talent” is from my town!
- Mimikoden: A Missouri cosplay wig and accessory store that liked me Sailor V!
- Sherri Lynn Howard- Local short story author, dance mom, and awesome person
Sweetheart Chocolate shop- Local chocolate, candy, and sweet drink shop. Yum!
The Feminine Touch– The best massage spa I’ve ever been to! Super nice and they have a coffee shop.
- The July Studio- Casey July, owner and designer who specializes in cosplay and photography.
- The Realm LARP Group- My county’s local LARPing group. Super cool people!
- Wandering Wolf Press, LLC- Local publishing and card/board game company.
- Where Art Thou Art- Kawaii, kind owner/artist that makes illustrations, crafts, and more.
- Snuti – Independent Game and Development Company
Cherriuki– My artist’s website
FireStarBooks– A YA Book blog run by two amazing, otaku sisters
Ashley Choi– Dear friend and model
Sarah Jane Photography– A great friend with her own photography business
Sarah Jones-My sister works for the popular game, RuneScape
- Voracious Bookling- A very kind YA book blog reviewer.
Author/Artist Links and Friends:
- Holly Atkinson- Professional Free Lance Editor at Evil Eye Editing
- Josh Barbeau- Author of the Hollow Harbor comic series: “Tyrants,” a work of power and politics.
- Holly Barbo– Author of Paper Crane Books; Soft Science Fiction
Lady Danielle Bienvenus– Well-known author with 14+ books, dancer, singer, and photographer
Kathy Clark– YA Time Travel and Mystery Author
Dan Coglan-Samurai, Anime ConStar, Writer, Awesome Guy!
- Kayla Dann- A local, self-published author of the gripping work, “Things Among Thorns.”
Michelle Franklin– Paper Crane Author of the “Haanta” fantasy series
Sheenah Freitas– My publisher and a Paper Crane Books YA author
- Nicholas Haring– Missouri author of the “Robot Wars” series. He is also a teacher.
Rich Foland- A Thriller author
- Ink and Drinks Comics- Cool comic book artist I met at a convention.
Mark Piggott- Retired Navy Journalnist and author of “Forever Avalon”
- A.S. McGowan- A lovely person and talented fiction author who made our local author bash.
- Randy McWilson- Popular Missouri sci-fi/time travel author and a respected man.
- Brandy Nacole- Paranormal author and blogger.
- Nathan Perkins- Super cool school consouler, co-worker, and person who wrote about his experiences.
- Sonya Ray- Author of the “Three Crowns series.”
C.J. Ryall– A Japanese culture lover. Working on first novel
- Rori Comics- Cool comic book artist I met at a convention.
Jennifer Sights- Missouri Urban Fantasy author
- Alesha Sikes- My College for Kids bff who now has her first self-published work out.
- Christopher Smith- Voice Actor, Star Wars nut, amazingly sweet guy.
- Rachel Stiber- Missouri author and fellow lover of fairy tales and Disney.
- Rita Stradling- Young Adult Fantasy author with a brilliant style and smile to match.
Clancy Tucker– Australian Adventure Author
Emily Wenstorm- Fantasy Fiction Writer, Creative Arts Blogger
Dan Wright- My author bestie and Youtube mate, guitar player, Fantasy lover, creator of the World of Draconia
- Andy Kluthe- College Humor/Pokémon Artist and sweet guy!
- AtelierMaxter- Where Gamer and Geek is Tres Chic!
- Believe It Production- COOL anime convention photographers and artist!
- Cakes Reanimated!- Tastiest cake pops ever! And shaped like nerd icons! Love it!
- Darkmagic Sweetheart– Cutie projects with funny posts.
- Esclairstudios-SUPER nice people that have great buttons and beautiful anime clocks!
- Fandom Father- Cosplayer, photographer, everyone’s dad. Awesome dude!
- Fir3h34rt Studios– Adorable chibi artist that do incredible commissions and stickers!
- Hey! I’m Tabby- Cats! Choas! Art!
- Musetap Studios- I have SEVERAL of their beautiful posters!
- Natalie Moon AKA That One Chick You Don’t Kno– Cartoon Artist and fun!
- Nat d20- Vintage Inspired Geek Fashion
- Pense Productions- A wonderful photographer group for nerds! So nice and talented.
- Sly Ducky Creations- For all your custom art needs!
- P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast– Mother and daughter authors of the House of Night series
Susane Colasanti– YA Realistic and romance fiction author who I have had a few conversations with. She’s so encouraging! I have ALL her books 🙂
Mari Mancusi– A fellow Otaku author of the Blood Cavern series and Gamer Girl
Lurlene McDaniel– YA author of teens who deal with fatal illnesses or tragedies
Richelle Mead– Urban Fiction Author of my obsession: The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series
Stephenie Meyer– Author of my beloved Twilight Saga and The Host
Rick Riordan– Author of the AMAZING Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus series and The Kane Chronicles! I have ALL his book!
Will add more of my favorite authors: there are just so many!
Want to be an author link with me? Read below to find out how!
Author Link Exchange Guidelines:
1. Fill out the below information and e-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You must be an author, self-published, indie, or published, and send me a link to where I can find your work.
3. You must have a social media or a website or blog.
4. You must add my website to your website. I would prefer under an author link page or section, but as long as I am on there and you tell me WHERE, any place is fine.
5. After you receive your approved e-mail, you must be willing to be a guest author or be interviewed by me and allow me to post it on your website. I will advertise your book or work as well. I EXPECT, AS A FRIEND AND FELLOW AUTHOR, FOR YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME AS WELL PLEASE! To be a guest or interviewed and promoted on your website, blog, or social medias. From the time we become ‘links,’ we can give each other one year to do the interviews for each other or guest blogs. EX- If I accept your request on 01-02-2014, then we have until 01-02-2015 to do the item above. This will help both of us get exposure!
That’s it! Thanks for being interested fellow author of mine!
Information to fill out and send to me (Please make the title “Author Link Exchange Request”):
• Name (first and last):
• Pen name if have one:
• Website/blog URL:
• Other social medias links:
• Name of your book(s):
• How did you find me or my site?
If you have another creative product, such as a video game, artwork, on-line shop (where you make your own items), photography, graphic design, etc., let me know and fill out the form above to be in the Non Author Friends section. All the above rules apply to you as well except for the last one about guest posts or interviews.
All done! I look forward to hearing from you!