March Disney Villain Madness!
Who is the greatest Disney villain of all time? That’s what Dan Wright and I have set out to find out!Dan and I have put together our own little team of badass Disney villains and will challenge each other beginning the 1st March. With so many great villains to choose from, we could only choose ten between us – but I think you’ll be happy with the results (and yes we also included Pixar as we consider Pixar Disney). You can see our choices for teams in the challenge videos below!From 1st March (probably until the end) we’ll have six single matches and two tag teams as qualifiers. Then, we’ll have a ten man elimination bracket tornament to decide the winner and gradually wittle them down to one winner. The winner will be crowned the undisputed King (or Queen) of the Disney villains as far as our blogs are concerned.
And YOU guys can be part of it!
When a new fight starts Dan and I will post videos talking a little about our characters and why they are so awesome. Then YOU can vote for a winner in a separate link (which will be posted on the day). Voting will stay open for at least a couple of days or so. The dates for the opening matches are as follows:
Round 1- March 1st
Round 2- March 3rd
Round 3- March 5th
Round 4- March 7th
Round 5- March 9th
Round 6- March 11th
Round 7- March 13th
Round 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. If you ever wanted to see your favourite Disney characters beat each other down, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll also be posting to Youtube and you can see my challenge in video form here! Bring on the March Disney Villain Madness!
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Cruella De Ville
Occupation: Heiress obsessed with lavishing and rare items
Background: Cruella De Ville is an heiress, married to a rich, meek man (said to be a fur product maker) who allows her to do all the talking and make his decisions for him. He also robes her in her famous mink coat and jewels. Her husband is scared of her. She has an obsession with getting ahold of Dalmatians to make a unique fur coat, fascinated with their spots.
- Release the Hounds- Taking the puppies, all 99 of them, and either releasing them on the opponent (and then making her henchmen go after them) OR being cruel to them in front of the villain…I don’t think every villain can let a puppy get hurt!
- Green Smoke- She smokes green smoke and it’s in her bedroom, the author of the book admitting that her bedroom is supposed to represent Heck! The
- Inhuman Devil- With her icy stare, her spider-like strike, hiding under objects, vampire bat like bite, you’ll be done for the count when she unleashes this attack…And you may need a rabies shot!
Why she is such a baddie?
- Main point: SHE. SKINS. PUPPIES! I have no kindness for people who abuse animals! End of story!
- Her last name is Devil and her parlor is made to resemble heck. Cruella is a play on cruel. Wow…heavy hint…
- In the book the movie is based on, this Cruella is expelled from college, the college where she first meets Mrs. Dearly, for DRINKNG INK! 0.o How bizarre is that?!
- She has a cat that she is not fond of very much, but she keeps her for the value. She has tried to breed her to get perfect kittens to sell, but none have satisfied her so SHE DROWNS THEM! She also tells her henchmen to drown the newest Dalmatian puppies because they did not have the ideal spots. Only the maturing ones were taken to be made later into her new “unique” coat.
- She is one of the few villains in the Disney that is reckless, not having a plan per say, her patience low. This makes her a bold sort of dangerous.
- She was considered to be the villain in “The Rescuers,” making her the villain for TWO SEPRATE films in two different era of films! IMPRESSIVE!
- She was voted as AFI’s 100 years of heroes and villains, number #39 out of #100.
- She smokes heavily and often, it is green! -_-;; I…I don’t want to know what that is.
- The fact also that the only “real song” in the movie is about and TITLED after her says something! “If she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will. To see her is to take a sudden chill. The curl in her lips, the ice in her stare, all innocent children had better beware. She’s like a spider waiting for the kill. At first you think she’s a devil, but after time a worn away the shock, you’ve come to realize, you see her bat eyes, watching you from underneath a rock. A vampire bat, am inhuman beast, she ought to be locked up and never released!” Amen!
- She will one of the three Queens of Darkness in Once Upon a Time, an unusual choice since she is not royal in any means!