The claws are coming out and no explorer is safe! Welcome to round #3 in Dan Wright and I’s “March Disney Villain Madness!” You can vote for round #3 from March 5th and March 6th.
But…I know you’ll vote for MY team! #TeamPBCMorgan! Cruella De Ville, Jafar, AND NOW SCAR! Be prepared Dan!
It’s a battle of the wizards today! Round #2 is being thrown down today, from March 3rd to 4th! Make sure to watch my video (and Dan’s too…if you want…;)-) for our contenders and vote for your favorite at the link below!
Round 1- March 1st Round 2- March 3rd
Round 3- March 5th
Round 4- March 7th
Round 5- March 9th
Round 6- March 11th
Round 7- March 13th
Round 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. If you ever wanted to see your favorite Disney characters beat each other down, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll also be posting to Youtube and you can see my challenge in video form here!
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Bring on the March Disney Villain Madness!
Status: Second in line to the throne of Pride Rock as the younger bother of King Mufusa…Until the “little hairball” Simba was born.
Wrestling Move Set:
All the claws are off- Scar is a lion and although he even admits to be a weak in brute strength one, he can go claw-to-claw with Simba in the final, fiery battle for Pride Rocks’ throne. Teeth baring and muscles ready to throw down, even in his old age, is able to give a young, strong Simba a true sweat!
Sharp Mind- Scar is a schemer, a mutilator, able to get into the opponents minds, tricking them to their own doubt and destruction.
Hyena Hi-jinx’s!- Release the hyenas! Maybe they can nip my team a wilderbeast herd into the ring while we’re at it!
Fun Facts/Reasons why he is such a baddie?
- Scar is loosely based on King Claudius from Hamlet and after Hitler. 0.0
- Was named Higgins Post Best Disney Villain of All time, along with being named one of the best villains in history on Yahoo and by Entertainment Weekly (#25 in Most Vile Movie Villain). CNN considered him one of the scariest Disney characters.
- He’s a ruthless schemer, plotting ideas in ours heroes’ heads instead of just doing it himself or hiring someone to do it. Planting dark seeds in someone’s light heart is low!
- Toying with his squirming food. Sad!
- I understand that he was next in line to be king, his birth right, until Simba was born, but to KILL HIS OWN BROTHER, who risked his life to save his son…:’( (Game of thrones)
- He has ruthless follows for many years after his downfall, causing the villains to act the way they are towards Simba’s family in the sequel film. Even though he is not alive in the film, his presence is that powerful!
- It’s not surprising that he throws his loyal hyena minions under the bus, but still…the fact they eat him, tear him apart, gross! Fitting, dark, understandable, but gross!
- He even was jealous when he was young. Mufusa was made the future king, a common practice for royals. Taka, Scar’s real name, is jealous and enlists the help of the hyenas in the film to make a plot where Mufusa will look unfix to be king. Taka’s plan back fires and he gets attacked by the buffalo, getting his scar. His father, seeing Mufusa’s kindness, knows he made the right choice with Mufusa. Scar then renames himself to remember the mistake he made. “Taka” means “garbage, waste, or want.”
- He is sarcastic and a bully, the sort that is not strong, but has the roar to make others do their deeds for him. He has a slick, cunning intelligence as well.
- It’s my favorite movie of all time! Enough said!