This empress of comedy with her own theme song maker is ready for round #4 in Dan Wright’s and I’s “March Disney Villain Madness!” You can vote for round four from March 7th to 8th!
But…I know you’ll vote for MY team! #TeamPBCMorgan! Cruella De Ville, Jafar, AND NOW SCAR AND YZMA! The lever will be pulled on you, sir!
Round 1- March 1st Round 2- March 3rd Round 3- March 5th
Round 4- March 7th
Round 5- March 9th
Round 6- March 11th
Round 7- March 13th
Round 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. If you ever wanted to see your favorite Disney characters beat each other down, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll also be posting to Youtube and you can see my challenge in video form here!
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Bring on the March Disney Villain Madness!
Occupation: Was the advisor for Kusco…until he fired her. But, she also has a hobby for potions and poisons. Could this be used in order for her to…move on top to get a pie of the Kusco empire pie?
Wrestling Move set:
Animalistic Vial Storm- You thought being turned into a llama was bad? How about a fly? A frog? A kitty with a high-pitched voice and humorous cackle? When you unexpectedly turn into a helpless critter, what are you going to do? Who knows? Maybe the poison vial will find its way into the match as well, as long as Yzma reads it right!”
It’s Brilliant!- With Yzma’s quick thinking and vivid plans fused with an inventors lab that would make Edison shrill with glee, the opponent will be sent on a roller coaster ride to their doom with any number of inventions she can brew up in the lab.
Wrong Lever Kronk!- Kronk, with his muscle, chipmunk pals, and amazing ear for making theme music, he could be a real keeper in the ring! Plus, who can resist the urge to yell “Pull the lever!”
Breaking the Mirror- Have you seen this dinosaur? She may give you the creeps and her sarcastic remarks will make you hold your hips from laughter, blind from fear of looking at her or tears in your eyes. When you can’t move or see…BAM! She’ll ram you with her skinny elbow! K-O!
Fun Facts/Why this character is such a baddie?-
- Yzma, the dinosaur, is a villain close to the crown, on advisor like Jafar in Aladdin. This fact is scary.
- All those years, she has been making potions and poisons. She could have used them at any time, but she was waiting for the right moment for the Emperor to wrong her. This sort of patience and practice in these arts is cunning and terrifying.
- She has a secret lab with a roller coaster and all these levers! Clearly, she is decent with building and engineering, inventing along with potion making. “PULL THE LEVER!”
- She has all these wild, outlandish plans that she can formulate! With this quick, colorful, and vivid thinking mind and imagination, one can see that Yzma is brilliant!
- Yzma is very vain and egocentric, talking about how beautiful she is. Being this narcissistic can blind and is considered a sin of sorts, but to me, she just has overflowing confidence, another trait to put her evil plans into action.
- She is not afraid to use others, such as the loveable, theme song making Kronk. He even has to carry her through the forest and tricks him in the spin-off to the first film, tricking old people! So low!
- Yzma as a kitten is one of the cutest and scary things ever, especially her cackle! Points to kitties!
- Two unused songs were made for Yzma originally, “Snuff out the Light,” and her version of “A Perfect World” where she was empress. Man…those titles alone creep me out!
- Yzma has been mentioned by Disney fan sites as being one of the top six funniest Disney villains and we know how affective a good laugh can make someone submit.
- It would be the most hilarious fight ever! xD Check out her move set to see why!
- Yzma’s looks are based on Cruella de Vill’s. I think Disney had a plan here…
- She basically states how she is the only one in the kingdom who can wear purple, her trademark color. It may be a stretch, but in Japan, my favorite nation besides my own, purple is referred to as the color of death.