Round #8 and our second TAG-TEAM MATCH is being thrown down today, from March 15th to March 16th! Make sure to watch my video (and Dan’s too…if you want…;)-) for our contenders and vote for your favorite at the link AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (this post will be longer than usual because I have two villains to discuss instead of one)!
But…I know you’ll vote for MY team! #TeamPBCMorgan! Cruella De Ville, Jafar, Scar, Yzma, Captain Hook, Wicked Step-mother, King Candy/Turbo and Syndrome, and Prince John and The Horned King! You mess with the lion, you get the horns…and zombies!
Round 1- March 1st Round 2- March 3rd Round 3- March 5th Round 4- March 7th Round 5- March 9th Round 6- March 11th Round 7- March 13th
Round 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. If you ever wanted to see your favorite Disney characters beat each other down, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll also be posting to Youtube and you can see my challenge in video form here!
Thank you for supporting our March Disney Villain Madness event! =D On March 17th, make sure to see which villains move on to the second bracket matches and Dan and I will be doing recordings together! Check out our Facebooks to see when they will be posted!
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Bring on the March Disney Villain Madness!
(I do apologize in advance that it is long; I had two characters instead of one and I was gushing out my love for Disney! xD)
Bio: Prince John (or P.J. by Little John) is a greedy, power hungry, cry baby lion, the younger brother to the great King Richard. While King Richard is being loyal by fighting in the Crusades, Prince John is in charge and he is making this miserable for Knottingham.
Wrestling Moves Set:
I Hiss at you Sir- Sir Hiss can hypnotize others with ease and since he is always by Prince John’s side, him acting as a snack scraf for the ring. He can hypnotize the opponents…or at least warn Prince John when to move since Sir Hiss has a sharper eye for noticing trickery.
Sack of Gold Head Smack- How many sacks of gold does it take to satisfying a Prince with mommy issues? That answer is unclear, but he has enough gold to make a pool and one sack worth carries it’s weight in gold, literally! Using it as a hammer on the competition’s noggin would leave a bruise for weeks…and a limp body to step over with the right force.
The Ruby Claws are Coming Out- He IS a lion and can use his claws if need be. They are glistening with ruby rings and, I’m not sure if you have smacked anyone with a large ring (I know this from fierce matches of Egyptian Rat Screw), but they can leave quite a mark! Combined with the razor sharp claws and the foe will flee to the forest!
Fun Facts/Why he’s such a baddie?-
- Stealing from families, the church and friar is just cruel! The part where they are all chained up with the metal cuff around their necks, in dungeon, eating porridge so sadly, and the rooster is singing that sad song…;'( I CAN’T! I actually skip the part every time because he breaks my heart so!
- Prince John is based on the Prince John who signed the Magma Carte, an intellectual ruler with a good head on his shoulders! The shared traits to the Disney lion monarch is that they both were overlooked by their mothers, where the whining “Mommy!” line comes in (although he was his father’s favorite). This John was not good in battle, nicknamed “Soft Sword.” The reason in real life that he had to tax the citizens so high was to support his golden brother Richard in the Crusades! Disney decided to make their Prince John greedy for gold and liking to watch others suffer, Robin Hood ruining this goal.
- The real Prince John liked to drink and had a short temper, like Disney’s.
- His sidekicks, the sheriff and Sir Hiss, are cruel by themselves. Prince John isn’t afraid to abuse them either, wearing the robe.
- He was never written to have a villain song, a rarity for Disney, but Robin Hood’s friends do the sing/skit, “The Phony King of England,” which is close.
- Prince John originally was supposed to be a tiger, but since Richard, the real King Richard from history, was known as “lion hearted” and they were brothers, they made them both lions. Disney certainly has this notion that tigers are evil.
- He’s compared to several other Disney villains, before and after his time, meaning he has basis from classic mentors and is inspiring the generation of baddies after him.
- Was voted #9 in Watch Mojo’s second top Disney Villain List.
The Horned King:
Bio: The Horned King is the first Disney villain to actually be a true king. The purpose for his evil is to gain godhood and to wipe out mortals with his zombie army! He does not hide that this is his goal either; his foes and partners are well aware. He has used tons of dark methods to do this, making his body look like a skeleton, but he can still eat and drink and is still psychically strong, fast, and can speak in a villainous voice.
Wrestling Move Set:
Release the Dead: His main attack, but he can do some with it! With the power of his dark hearts and the Black Cauldron, he can summon zombie like creatures, the Cauldron-born, that will do his every bidding. They are scary creatures that also are resurrected with armor and weapons on top of their zombie traits, wispy wind quality, and creepy look. They are zombies on Miracle Grow and The Horned King is a prize-winning gardener! All the possibilities!
Club, Arrow, Fire Tri-Attack: He has a vast and diverse army, including a troll, a huntsman, and a pet dragon. With these loyal and fierce loyal followers willing to be working for the poster child of darkness and green skin, imagine if they combined their skill sets together in a Pokémon like tri-attack move? If you think getting hit by a large club, an arrow to the knee, and burned with dragon fire would hurt, better find another castle!
The Bone Scar: Can’t stand fingernails on a chalk board? Imagine if The Horned King did that with his pointed bone finger? The poking, the touch that would make the squirm, the fact he kidnapped and did something horrible to a princess and her clothes with those bones is enough to scare you inside/out!
Fun Facts/Reasons he’s such a baddie?!
- Have you seen this guy?! *gulps* He makes me want to hide in a bathroom just looking at him! He’s truly the fuel for nightmares.
- He is cold, composed, arrogant, and driven by personal desire, not revenge.
- He has a vast and diverse army, including a troll, a huntsman, a dragon, and, of course, his zombie-like creatures that he resurrects with the cauldron, the Cauldron-born.
- This film is based on a Newberry medal book series that is based on Welsh Mythology and mythology in general tend to have dark undertones and fates.
- 12 minutes of the original film was cut for length and graphic purposes. Some of the harder scenes include guards being killed by our hero, the Cauldron-born slicing a man’s neck and torso off where you can see it, and the princess with a ripped dress, partially naked, dangling off the cliff as the hero saves her…Well, the Horned King does kidnap her (although we do not see it).
- He has one of the most graphic Disney deaths, his bones being ripped apart and sucked into the cauldron. Like Scar, the irony of karma!
- #23rd Greatest Disney Villain and 3rd place in Watch Mojo’s second Top 10 Disney Animated villains.
- He has inspired non-Disney villains, such as Lich in Adventure Time on Cartoon Network and his voice inspired a dark voice for a My Little Pony villain.