Youtube inspires me and sucks my time! It is the Yin-Yang of my Internet working life and it stole my brother’s soul! It has been three years since I subscribed to my first channel (although I had a channel and would watch videos), Smosh, which is why they hold a place in my heart. Here are the channels that I check daily and that always put a grin on my face, even just listening to them in the background as I work for the 20th time in my life. 😉 All the channels are hyperlinked.
For a listing of all the Youtube Channels I’m subscribed to (friends, organizations, official companies/shows channels, and more), go to my Youtube Channel’s Subscription page (I have 60 thus far; I am picky with who I subscribe to. ^_^) To check out my videos of book material, anime conventions I attend, playlists, and more, check out of Youtube Channel, Sakurastar07. Please subscribe!
WARNING: A good handful of these channels are 16-18+ in content, graphics, and language. I AM an adult, so this is acceptable for me. However, I know I have fans in this age range or younger. Make sure to ask your parents/guardians or use care when looking at these channels. =) Thanks!
- Smosh and all respected channels (Smosh, Smosh second channel, Smosh Games, Smosh Games crew personal channels, Shut Up! Cartoons, and Kalel Kitten)
- The Jwittz
- Game Theory
- D Piddy
- The Fine Brothers and The React Channel
- Peanut Butter Gamer
- Harry Potter Puppet Pals
- Buzz Feed Videos (the Try Guys and Odd Couple are my favorite)
- Thomas Sanders (I know he got his start on Vine, but I watch his videos on YouTube)
- Unlisted Leaf
- Alex Ogloza
- Random Encounters OR Nate Wants to Battle (for their songs)
- Rooster Teeth (RWBY anyone?)
On an extra note…Who is pumped for this as much as I am?! 😉