Every princess dreams of true love and every hero to be near his lady love and Disney does it best with their couples! They are a staple for inspiration for what true love and devotion is, their pairings household names around the world! But, what if we split the couples up, re-pair them up with a number generator, and place them against each other at a couple’s royale to see which personalities can go neck-t0-neck with the classics? Well, that is EXACTLY what Dan Wright and I did! =D Last year, we had our event: March Disney Villain Madness and we had such a blast that we decided to say “I do” to another Disney event! Love is in the air and sparks are flying for who will be the number one, NEW Disney couple!
And YOU guys get to chose the perfect match-up!
When a new match starts, Dan and I will post videos talking about our characters and why they are so awesome together and surely more cool than Dan’s. Then YOU can vote for a winner in a separate link (which will be posted on the day). Voting will stay open for at least two days. From there, we will break until the final four, then two, then a winner will be crowned the king and queen of New Disney Romance! Dan and I will do our recordings together for the final four and two. <3 The dates for the opening matches are as follows:
Match 1- March 1st- 2nd (two days only for voting)
Match 2- March 3rd
Match 3- March 5th
Match 4- March 7th
Match 5- March 9th
Match 6- March 11th
Match 7- March 13th
Match 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty and what it entails! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. Below are the reason why this couple is ready to go head-to-toe with Dan’s!
The poll and my video for my pairing are below and on my social medias. My team’s name is Team #MPPMorgan for our new channel (Dan and I’s: Moon Panda Power). Please check out our channel (all the videos will be on there).
Now, introducing our first new paring: Nala (1994, Lion King) AND John Smith (1995, Pocahontas)*:
Tagline: “This couple can feel the colors of the wind tonight!”
*As a note, we are referring to Nala as a PERSON with the same traits and background. I do not believe in beastiality. A WORD OF WARNING.
- Nala’s name means gift.
- Nala is spunky, mischievous, but has a good head on her shoulders when need be.
- Nala is a huntress, her body powerful and her claws as sharp as her wit. She is loyal to her land and will protect it at all costs, never giving up that Simba is king or alive.
- She is not afraid to travel, leaving her home to find food for her pride.
- She has at least two children, Kiara and Kion (or Kopa in other medias), showing she is able to have children.
- She is an independent spirit and can separate herself from the group.
- She is not afraid to speak her mind, no matter the cost.
- Nala knows different types of animals and how to track them. She loves nature.
- John Smith’s name means Gracious favor has been shown, worker of metal.
- John Smith is full of adventurous spirits, always looking for the next best thrill and danger and always on the move in both films.
- He is strongly built from all his travels and an excellent shooter.
- Mischievous, snarky at times, but still a gentlemen.
- He is open-minded to change and is the only one to voice the insane, immediate struggle to look for gold instead of surveying the new world. He is smart in this way.
- He is willing to betray his people and even leave his one love to do the right thing.
- Sets himself apart from the other men in his group right away.
- A true friend to Tom and acts like an older brother to him.
- A proud hunter and lover of all things nature and unexplored.
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Match #1- poll- VOTE NOW!
Dan Wright’s video couple link and couple website link