Which new Disney couples will get your heart a twitter and have the awwww’s flowing out of you like the river of love? That’s what my fellow author/channel mate Dan Wright and I are trying to find out. Which newly crafted Disney couple has the greatest fate of true love destiny? You help us decide!
But, I KNOW you chose in Match #2 #MPPMorgan! Tiana and Aladdin were the guidance counselors who were secretly superheroes! We need more of this dynamic duo couple in the world!
Today, we have my favorite Disney Princess with the spunk to rival her pet tiger, the lovely Jasmine, with the cursed, misunderstood, and for now, hairy Beast/Prince Adam, ready to claw up the competition! Match #3 is being thrown down today, from March 5th to 6th! Make sure to watch my video (and Dan’s too…if you want…;)-) for our contenders and vote for your favorite at the link below!
Match 1- March 1st Match 2- March 3rd
Match 3- March 5th
Match 4- March 7th
Match 5- March 9th
Match 6- March 11th
Match 7- March 13th
Match 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty and what it entails! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. Below are the reason why this couple is ready to go head-to-toe with Dan’s!
The poll and my video for my pairing are below and on my social medias. My team’s name is Team #MPPMorgan for our new channel (Dan and I’s: Moon Panda Power). Please check out our channel (all the videos will be on there).
Now, introducing our third new pairing: Princess Jasmine (1992, Aladdin) and The Beast/Prince Adam (1991, Beauty and the Beast):*
“A magic ride in a tale as old as time.”
*As a note, we are referring to The Beast as a PERSON with the same traits and background. I do not believe in beastiality. A WORD OF WARNING.
- Jasmine is named after the sweet smelling flower.
- She is trapped in her own palace, for her own protection and has a dire need for freedom.
- Is no stranger to sneaking out.
- Falls in love despite social class.
- Adventurous and fearless.
- Best friend is a tiger.
- Can be stubborn and short tempered at times.
- Has a hard time admitting when she is wrong.
- Wears blue for her standard outfit.
- The Beast is known as Adam, means to make.
- The Beast is forced to stay in his castle, an outcast from his own people, a mystery.
- Beast does not like when Belle escapes, but he is familiar with the experience and in a strange way, it morphed their relationship into something good.
- He falls in love for Belle although he knows how great their differences are.
- Since he is a fierce beast, Jasmine could adjust with her fearlessness and her relationship with Rajaha.
- Is stubborn and short-tempered and does not believe he is wrong.
- Him and Belle are the only ones who wear blue…Conscience? I think not!
- Both have been affected with magic.
- Jasmine can speak many languages, making him the perfect one to teach Beast how to read.
- Both are royalty and understand its pros and cons.
- Willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to take care of those they love; support each other.
- They both like mirrors. Random, but wanted to throw that out there!
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Match #3- poll- VOTE NOW!
Dan Wright’s video couple link and couple website link