Which new Disney couples will get your heart a twitter and have the awwww’s flowing out of you like the river of love? That’s what my fellow author/channel mate Dan Wright and I are trying to find out. Which newly crafted Disney couple has the greatest fate of true love destiny? You help us decide!
But, I KNOW you chose in Match #4 #MPPMorgan! Snow White and Flynn Rider are too darling not to!
This couple is my most unique one personally: we have the ladylike legend Maid Marian and the magic sword wielding, dark arts beating, pig herder, Taran! Match #5 is being thrown down today, from March 9th to 10th! Make sure to watch my video (and Dan’s too…if you want…;)-) for our contenders and vote for your favorite at the link below!
Match 1- March 1st Match 2- March 3rd Match 3- March 5th Match 4- March 7th
Match 5- March 9th
Match 6- March 11th
Match 7- March 13th
Match 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty and what it entails! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. Below are the reason why this couple is ready to go head-to-toe with Dan’s!
The poll and my video for my pairing are below and on my social medias. My team’s name is Team #MPPMorgan for our new channel (Dan and I’s: Moon Panda Power). Please check out our channel (all the videos will be on there).
Now, introducing our fifth new paring: Maid Marian (1973, Robin Hood) AND Taran (1985, The Black Cauldron)*:
Tagline: “You are the moonlight in the blackness.”
*As a note, we are referring to Nala as a PERSON with the same traits and background. I do not believe in beastiality. A WORD OF WARNING.
- The name Marian means “one related to the Virgin Mary.” This shows how pure she is.
- Maid Marian is the kind-hearted charge (and in most medias, the niece) of King Richard, the current ruler of Knottingham.
- Maid Marian is good with children and very playful, going along with their games. She also wants several children, at least a dozen.
- Maid Marian is ladylike and can dance (her dance motions in “Phony King of England” recycled from Snow White).
- She is the only character in the film to wear shoes, making her fit in with humans.
- Although she is a polite lady, she is not afraid to plead to Robin Hood’s life or help the people of Knottingham any way she can.
- She has a connection to people in her life, such as Robin Hood, her childhood friend she still loves after all this time, and her opposite from her, Lady Kluck.
- Maid Marian is not only familiar with castles, but she is not afraid to explore and go with the flow when a battle occurs. She throws pie when the crew is running after the archer’s contest! What a weapon!
- Her birthday is May 1st according to Disney. This nicely connects to her original story counterpart, The Legend of Robin Hood, for Maid Marian is associated with the May Games and the May Queen in English culture.
- In the original legends, after Robin Hood dies, Maid Marian is said to had become a nun.
- Taran means thunder.
- Taran longs to leave his simple life and find a life of adventure, where he can do noble deeds, showing how passion to help others and dream.
- He is in charge of taking care of a special pig, so he is used to animals.
- He does get a magic sword and has recused a princess, so he can be a hero and is familiar to castles.
- Has faced extremely dark arts in the form of the Horn King and his skeleton army.
- He has red hair and Maid Marian has red fur.
- Since he is still young, Maid Marian and him will get along well.
- He has a colorful array of companions and is good at accepting fate.
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Match #5- poll- VOTE NOW!