Which new Disney couples will get your heart a twitter and have the awwww’s flowing out of you like the river of love? That’s what my fellow author/channel mate Dan Wright and I are trying to find out. Which newly crafted Disney couple has the greatest fate of true love destiny? You help us decide!
But, I KNOW you chose in Match #7 #MPPMorgan! With the new information on our classic Prince Frederick paired with our precious, bubbly Anna, we knew you could not let this couple go!
Our final couple is from my favorite film and my publisher’s combined, these two can make a life where there must be more, and have no worries while achieving it! Welcome Simba and Belle! Match #8 is being thrown down today, from March 15th to 16th! Make sure to watch my video (and Dan’s too…if you want…;)-) for our contenders and vote for your favorite at the link below!
After this, on MARCH 20th, we will reveal the final eight couples moving on, then have four more voting matches! Check out my Facebook and Dan’s Facebook to vote for that! Then four will be selected on March 26th to move on to a final battle royale! ^_^ Who will win the love crown? You decide! The winning couple will be revealed on March 31st!
Match 1- March 1st Match 2- March 3rd Match 3- March 5th Match 4- March 7th Match 5- March 9th Match 6- March 11th Match 7- March 13th
Match 8- March 15th
Of course, there is a penalty for the loser, so be sure to check in to see who has to do the penalty and what it entails! Be sure to share the links when they are posted and invite as many people to this challenge as you can. Below are the reason why this couple is ready to go head-to-toe with Dan’s!
The poll and my video for my pairing are below and on my social medias. My team’s name is Team #MPPMorgan for our new channel (Dan and I’s: Moon Panda Power). Please check out our channel (all the videos will be on there).
Now, introducing our eighth and final new paring: Belle (1991, Beauty and the Beast) and Simba (1994, The Lion King)*:
Tagline: “You are as certain as the sun…I just can’t wait to be your king.”
*As a note, we are referring to Simba as a PERSON with the same traits and background. I do not believe in beastiality. A WORD OF WARNING.
- Belle, of course, means beauty in French.
- Simba is swahli for lion.
- Belle, true, is not royalty at the beginning, but since she has a good collection at books at her home and her father has to get parts for his inventions, it can be implied that her family has some money. This could make her more used to a royal lifestyle.
- Belle is an independent woman and a heroic heroine, trying to fight back the wolves, returning to recuse Beast and pulling him up, standing up to the town that mocks her and her father and more. Yet, she is not afraid of emotion. Simba is similar to this as well: he has a youthful energy and is as head-strong and stubborn as Belle, but he makes the right decisions and willing to protect those he loves, even when scared or the odds are against him. Simba is also very independent.
- Belle is very resourceful and book-smart and with her knowledge and Simba’s experience in the Pridelands, they can survive easily if lost.
- They both of a connection to the sun and light (certain as the sun and everything the light touches is our kingdom).
- Belle is used to going with her father’s moods over his inventions and believing in the impossible, despite her intellectual nature. This would help Simba when his personality changes from cub to adult.
- Both Simba and Belle have lost a parent, an empathy for that sadness.
- Both have run away before and had to be saved by animals.
- They both like going places that are forbidden from their strong curious nature, unmeaning to cause trouble.
- They both try to find enjoyment in their new homes after their bad situations and they both return to their original homes because of their family.
- With Belle’s accepting nature for the Beast as he is and who he is inside, Simba, being a lion, would not be much different.
- In Belle’s Enchanted Christmas, in her song about amazing stories, there is a male lion that roars in one of the song’s clips, looking like either Mufasa or Simba.
- Both have successful musicals.
DISCLAIMER: Not affliated with Disney in anyway. Done just for fun and not profit.
Match #8- poll- VOTE NOW!